Welcome to the Epson Rebate Pre-submission website.
You will need the following items to complete the submission of your rebate:
- Copy/original dated store receipt or invoice with purchase(s) circled.
- The original or copy of the Epson UPC from the product box. Click here for a visual image of a typical UPC.
- Original product serial number label: the serial number that is usually located on the bottom or edge of the box.
- Customer Rebate Summary form provided at the end of this process.
- One envelope and stamp.
To begin your on-line pre-submission, please select the appropriate rebate program and click start.
To begin your BrightLink-SMART notebook on-line pre-submission:
You are eligible to receive a redemption code for a SMART Notebook Software license if you:
- Purchased a BrightLink Pro projector through an Education Institution in the U.S. and Canada (on going)
- Lost your redemption code that came in the box (on going)
If you already have your redemption code(s) and wish to redeem your copy of Notebook Software, please click here.
- Select BrightLink-SMART Notebook (EA000) in the drop down menu below.
- Complete and submit the form.
- After submission of the form, you will receive an email with further instructions (including a requirement of providing the proof of purchase via email).
- Allow 10 business days for processing.
- If you have multiple purchases, enter one serial number on the form. After you receive your confirmation email, you will be provided with the instructions on providing a list of serial numbers.
If you have purchased a large volume of BrightLink projectors and wish to consolidate all your redemption codes to receive a single SMART Notebook registration key, please e-mail all your redemption codes to SMART Technologies.
If the rebate you are trying to pre-submit is not found in the drop down list, please phone 1-800-277-6187 for assistance.